07 June 2009

American Crafts Challenge - Retro Picture

Here is a layout for the new American Crafts challenge -- Scrap a Retro Photo. This challenge made me realize how few photos I have from my high school years and even fewer that I'm actually in. I guess I need to check with old friends to see if they have me in their pictures. Also what a bad camera we had back then. I also rediscovered a lot of little square pictures that all have this orange tint to them. Those were mostly from the 70's. What was up with that!?!?!


Anyway, this was a fun challenge and I had a great time walking down memory lane!

Supplies:


American Crafts Teen papers, AC Rootbeer Float vinyl thickers (with Cuttlebug white sugar glitter on them), misc chipboard letters covered with various colors of Cuttlebug sugar glitters, Memory Makers brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment