22 February 2010

AC Challenge - Sketch


From American Crafts Studio Blog I used Susan's Postmarked Wednesday sketch for a card and created a 12 x12 layout. I loved sketch week. Sometimes I just look at all my stuff and don't know where to start. I love having a jumping off point. Thanks AC team for such great inspo!

Here is my take on the latest AC challenge. I found it a great layout to use a few pieces of "scrap"ribbon. I knew I saved them for a reason.

Pictures were from a fun water fight we had with our cousins on the shores of Lake Erie. Maura just had a blast running around and squirting everyone with her squirt gun -- she must get it from her dad who buys little squirt guns at the drop of a hat!
Journaling -- Water Fight! You had a great time battling your cousins. Your smile and laughter were priceless!

Supplies used:

AC Teen Paper -- Pop Quiz and Fire Drill
AC remarks Journaling in Black and Taffy
All ribbon is from AC -- not sure of the names. I pick up the little spools at Archivers.

Afte the original photo I noticed my rub-on (not from AC) was peeling. Had to replace the Lovin' with little letter stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment